Proverbs 1:1-33

Proverbs 1:1-33

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

If you are going to know the Word, you can't quench the Spirit. The Spirit of God, the third person of the Trinity, shows us the truth of the Bible.

John 16:13-15 The Holy Spirit, the Comforter, opens our understanding to the truths in God's Word. He guides us and comforts us by revealing the Words of God, written in the Bible, and gives us understanding of them. If we deaden ourselves to Him by ignoring the Spirit's conviction, or if we quench the Holy Spirit by continuing in known sins, we damage our ability to see what God wants to show us from the Bible. We communicate to God through prayer. God communicates to us through His revealed Word.

Please link back to "Proverbs for Breakfast" using the code below. Have a blessed day!

Copy and paste this HTML code:


No comments:

Post a Comment